At Kinnek, we're always asking ourselves how to make the lives of small business owners easier. 2015 was an amazing year for both Kinnek and our users: business customers and suppliers across North America and beyond. 2016 will be even better! That’s because we've spoken to tens of thousands of businesses this year and collected tons of feedback.
We asked you - our customers - what else you’d like to see or do on Kinnek? Those awesome ideas got distilled down into some amazing new features.
Boy, do we have some interesting things up our sleeves for the year ahead! Here’s a teaser:
1. Building stronger communities: As a customer you can expect a lot more opportunities to interact with other business purchasers just like you. Just as you do offline, you'll be able to sync up with other businesses in your industry and region.That means the ability to keep your finger on the pulse of what's important to your business.
2. Payments made painless: Paper checks. The hassle of record-keeping. Dealing with dozens of suppliers, each with their own credit applications, preferred methods of payment and invoicing systems. Painful, right? Don't worry, Kinnek is coming to your rescue in 2016.
3. Reordering becomes a breeze: When you're running a small business, reordering the same product from the same supplier can feel like the bane of your existence. Something that should be straightforward is often quite the opposite. What the heck?! We hear you loud and clear! We're here to help...
4. Sizzling supplier relationships: At the end of the day, Kinnek is more than a marketplace. It's also a network of businesses. In the same way you use Facebook to interact with friends or use LinkedIn to interact with other professionals, we're going to make Kinnek an awesome place to interact with suppliers. So whether you’re on the lookout, in a committed partnership or open to more supplier relationships, Kinnek will be your chaperone.
5. Product discovery: Did you know we know you don’t know there’s more, no?! Kinnek is sitting on a treasure-trove of useful information that can help bring more transparency to pricing, products and information for everyone in every industry. Sounds pretty cool, right? It will be, trust us.
6. Brand-spanking new isn't all it's cracked up to be: Used to used? Does the thought of selling or buying used equipment sound good to you? Watch this space.
Farewell, 2015! Hi there, 2016! Your small business purchasing ain't seen nothin' yet.
Subscribe to our blog to get the latest Kinnek news.